When you create a Gmail account, you will get access to all the other Google powered applications. Some of the apps that you will be able to use are; Google+, Ad Sense, Blogger, Google maps and the Google play services. Creating an account with Gmail is a swift process.
- Launch the Gmail official website. For those people with Google Chrome, you can access the Gmail app when you launch the browser. Once the home page opens, click on ‘create and account’ and you will be directed to the sign up gmail page.
- You will be required to enter your names starting with your first name. Creating your log in details, that is your email address and your password will be the next step. When it comes to creating your password, you are advised to create a strong password- one that contains alphanumeric characters.
- Enter your birth date and specify your gender. You are required to enter your phone number. This is the number that will be linked to your account. If you have another email address, then you will be required to enter it.
- You will be prompted to prove you are not a robot by entering the CAPTCHA characters provided. If you choose not to do so, you will be required to verify your account by phone. Specify your location and click next step.
Once you create next, you will be prompted to create your profile. To do this, you will have to upload a picture. However, if you are not interested then you can select, create account. Before your account is set up, you will be required to specify if you would like your Google+ Read More…
Gmail.com has many great features like Google Drive that allows you to edit and share documents online, the Google+ which is a social networking platform and many more features and services. To access the features you will be required to log in:
- Open the Gmail home page via their official website. For those using Google Chrome browser, the Gmail app usually appear on your screen when you open the browser. Once you open the browser, you will be directed to the log in page.
- Enter your gmail login details correctly.
- Click on log in.
If you have enabled the 2 step verification process, you will be directed to a new page where you will be required to key in the code that you will receive on your phone. If you have not enabled the process, then you can do so through a simple and fast process. The 2-step verification is a process that has been created to protect your account by allowing you to log in to your account with; your password and an extra code. Unless you are using your personal computer, you will have to log in to your account with the code.
To set up the process, you will be required to log in to your account. Once the page opens, click on the Account-privacy option under the settings tab. A new page will open, choose security tab that located at the top of the page. Once the security settings page opens, choose the 2-step verification process that is located under ‘password’. You will be prompted to log in to your account again. After logging in, you will be directed to the activation page where you will be asked to provide your phone number. This is the phone number that will be used to Read More…
Gmail, outlook and yahoo are the three major email service providers in the world. However, their different features are distinct and it is important you know about them before you create an account with either of them. One of the similarities of gmail vs other email service providers is that, the process of creating an account is the almost same:
- Open the official website of the respective email service provider. Once the page opens click on ‘create account’. You will be directed to the sign up page.
- Enter your names starting with your first name. You will then be required to choose your log in details that is; your email address and your password.
- Enter your phone number after you have specified your gender and birth date. For Gmail and Outlook, you will be required to enter the CAPTCHA characters given.
- Check the ‘I agree with the terms and conditions’ then click create account.
All of these email service providers have different spaces in terms of storage. When you create an account with Gmail you will get up to 15 GB in storage. You will be able to share documents and save them on Google Drive. Outlook on the other hand has a storage limit of about 15 GB. Yahoo takes home the title when it comes to storage space. It gives you a storage limit of up to 1 TB.
It is quite possible now to edit documents online without going through the problems of downloading it. With Google Drive you can share documents online with other people. The only requirement is you need to have the Google Drive installed in your PC, Outlook also has Read More…
If you have chosen Gmail from Google to be your free we based mail service, then you have joined millions and millions of Gmail users all over the world who are using the Gmail service to get connected with their friends and loved ones as well as business partners in any corner of the world.
All you need is a computer and an internet connection to get connected with your friends, family and businesses through Gmail. Yes, of course, you should also have created a new Gmail account in order to send and receive mails from your free email account to your friends and family members.
You will first need to open the web browser on your computer in order to login to your Gmail account. Once the web browser opens up, you need to visit the Gmail homepage or type www.gmail.com or click here to access and press the enter key on your computer keyboard to be directed to the Gmail sign in web page. On this page, you need to check out for username option which will be in the top right side corner of the page. You will come across a type box just under the username and you need to click on the mouse once your mouse pointer is inside the type box. The cursor will start to blink and here you need to enter the Gmail email address that you had given when registering for the Gmail account.
After entering the username correctly, you need to move your mouse and click inside the type box that is seen under the password option. When the cursor blinks, you need to type in the exact password that you had given when you registered for the account. Once both the information is typed correctly, all you need is to press the ‘Sign In’ and this link to access your Gmail inbox.
Gmail is one of the very popular free webmail service provided by Google. It offers an advertising-supported free webmail, IMAP and POP3 service that has millions and millions of users currently from all across the globe.
The following are the steps that you need to follow to log into the Gmail sign in account.
- The first step is to open the web browser on your computer and to get online first. Then type the web address www.gmail.com in the fresh web browser page and press the Enter button. It is also necessary that you have a new Gmail account opened before signing into the Gmail account.
- Once you enter the Gmail homepage, you will come across the options of username and password in the homepage.
- You need to click in the type box that you find right under the username option so that you can type the exact email address that you had first registered your account within Gmail. Make sure that the spellings of the username are correctly spelt and also make sure to correctly use the special characters or numerals that you might have used when sign up Gmail account.
- Once you have entered the username in the type box provided, you will find the password type box just below it. You need to take your mouse and click inside the type box to enter the password. Make sure that you enter the exact password that you had entered when signing up for a new Gmail account.
- Once you have entered both the details correctly, click on the ‘Sign In’ button. You will be taken to your Gmail inbox where you will be able to check out your new mails or even send new mails to your contacts.
This is how you sign in to your Gmail account.
Gmail is not a new name in the email system world; rather it has gained popularity in a short time span. As a result of this popularity, millions of users are using this efficient web application. Therefore, we have provided this guide regarding Gmail sign up that sheds light on how to integrate your Gmail account with another Gmail and non-Gmail accounts.
Creating Your Gmail Account:
First, you must have a Gmail account in order to enjoy its other features. Go to www.gmail.com, and you will be shown up a page having a box containing two fields for ‘Username’ and ‘Password’. Below that box, you will find ‘Create an account’. By clicking on it, you will be taken to the page where a form is displayed with all necessary fields of information. By completing that form will enable you to get your Gmail id. Once you finish the form, click on ‘Next Step’ to proceed further. Moreover, it will take you the page where you can create your Gmail profile by adding a new photo and other things. If you want to directly move to the Inbox of your newly set up Gmail account, you can do so as well.
Integration Of Gmail Account With Other Gmail Accounts:
Being an efficient email system, Gmail provides an extra-ordinary feature that is the integration of your Gmail account with other accounts. Here are two options, one to integrate your account with other Gmail accounts, and the second one is to integrate account with other mail accounts (like Yahoo, Hotmail etc.). For the integration of the Gmail account with another Gmail account, you have two options. If you simply want to bring new incoming messages of another Gmail account to a particular Gmail id, then simply try the ‘Auto-Forwarding Your Mail’ option. Read More…
Gmail is one of the most popular email systems of the world. Being a prominent member of the Google family, Gmail comes across as an efficient email service provider that has been loaded with a number of amazing features. With totally new experience of user interface and strengthened features, this amazing web application has grabbed a million of users and day by day this number is increasing.
First of all, the facility that Gmail is offering to its users and the mind-blowing speed that eliminates the need of full page reloads for every single page. You can enjoy everything in the form of simple tab form and can access the emails in a more efficient and manner. If you want to log in to your Gmail account, this step by step guide will aid you a lot.
- If you are a registered member of Gmail, you can simply visit gmail.com for easy sign in process.
- Without a valid Gmail id, you cannot log in there. For this purpose, click on “Create an account” option that will redirect you the page asking for the required fields of information. Entering all your authentic credentials there, you can get an authentic Gmail id.
- After having a Gmail account, again visit gmail.com. Most often, you will be displayed with a page showing the Username and Password boxes. Entering your own authentic Gmail id and password there, click on “Sign in” button present below these fields.
If you are a person on the go and need to access your important mails and other information on your mail, then you can opt to download the Gmail app on your mobile. It is very easy these days to check out mails on the Smartphones and tablets as everything now comes with a touch screen feature. All you need to do is to download the Gmail app for mobile on your phone and you have the freedom to access your mails from anywhere, be it a bus or a train or a moving car. Of course, your phone should have a data plan to allow you to access your Gmail account from your phone.
Gmail App Features For iPhone
- An alternative to the built-in Mail app in every iOS device is the Gmail app for iPhone. It is a self contained app that does not need any integration with any of the features of your iPhone.
- If you get the app downloaded on your iPhone, then you can safely check out your mails and keep track of the important messages through priority inbox.
- You will receive instant notifications on your phone for every new message received in your Gmail account.
- It will offer you a search option to search out your mails and will also provide you with the option of sending and receiving attachments on your phone.
How To Download Gmail On iPhone?
- Open the web browser on your iPhone and visit the Google Mobile web page.
- Once there, click on the ‘Download on the App store’ that you find under the Get Gmail for your mobile device option.
- Clicking this will take you to the iTunes store from where you can download the new version of the Gmail app on your iPhone.
- Once you have downloaded the Gmail app safely on your iPhone, you need to first log into the Gmail account to get access to your account from your phone.
Gmail has been one of the most popular free web based mail service option chosen by a lot of internet users who use it to stay connected with their family, friends, businesses and other contacts. As there is stiff competition in the free web based mail service from other popular service providers, Gmail is constantly on the lookout for improving its services in order to offer better features and user friendly mail service.
Google Inc., that runs the Gmail service, is carrying out innumerable sets of improvements and technical tests on the most popular 10 year old desktop version of Gmail so that it blends well and easily with the Gmail mobile version. The changes that Google is about to bring in Gmail are said to be offering the Gmail web based service a complete makeover from what it is today.
The following are some of the new gmail.com account features that Google is currently testing out.
1. Look Of Gmail
- There have been constant work done on the look of Gmail and Google Inc. is still looking to make further changes to the look to make it more attractive besides begin user-friendly.
- The older colorful Gmail will give way to a more attractive new Gmail face that will have an additional plus sign ‘+’ right at the bottom- right corner of the Gmail inbox page.
Google mail or Gmail is an online email account by which emails are saved on the internet instead of on your pc. Web email could be a flexible choice as you can accessibility emails from any pc that has access to the internet – like at web cafés – all over the world.
Within this guide, we will go to demonstrate how to begin along with sign in gmail. You will require a pc with access to the internet.
Stick to these step-by-step directions to create Gmail account:
Step one: Open your internet browser and visit the Google homepage: http://www.google.com
Step two: At the very top left part of the page from the main Google web page, there is a menu bar. Click on Google email in the bar.
Step three: You’ll right currently is in the actual ‘Sign in’ area. As you do not have a Google account yet, you have to create 1. Click Create a free account.